Six weeks of prize giveaways from Chin Chin, Kisumé, Hawker Hall and Baby
Over the next six weeks, LUCAS Restaurants is giving away an awesome line-up of prizes, giving customers who order direct via LUCAS Room Service the chance to win dessert, cocktail and curry gift packs, a case of Champagne, cookbook combos, vouchers and more with 'Six Weeks of Survival'.
To help Melburnians get through lockdown, customers can simply place an order from Chin Chin (CBD and Richmond), Kisumé (CBD and Richmond), Hawker Hall or Baby Pizza to automatically be entered into the draw and the lucky winners will find their prizes hidden inside their takeaway and delivery order.
The prizes up for grabs include:
- $500, $100 and $50 restaurant voucher
- A case of Laurent Perrier Champagne (six bottles)
- Cookbook combos – Chin Chin Feed Me and The Book cookbooks
- Cocktail Pack – six pre-made cocktails, a glass cocktail mixer, a copper stirrer and four Julep mugs
and four copper mugs
- Dessert Pack – with four sundae glasses, two Chin Chin cookbooks and the ingredients to make
coconut pannacotta, palm sugar honeycomb sundae and coconut sago
- Curry Starter Pack – with mortar & pestle, two Chin Chin cookbooks, rendang paste,
Massaman paste, Penang paste, yellow curry paste, salmon curry paste and the ingredients to
make a green curry paste
Curry Starter Pack
All the details and terms and conditions can be found online here.
LUCAS Room Service has also extended its delivery to a 10-km radius for Chin Chin (CBD and Richmond), Kisumé (CBD and Richmond) and Hawker Hall. Baby Pizza is still available for delivery within a 4-km radius.
LUCAS is also supporting mental health charity R U OK?, offering customers the opportunity to add $2 to their order to which LUCAS will match dollar for dollar.
LUCAS Restaurants : LUCAS Room Service